A Holmes Inspection
Our home inspection is an investigative process whereby the inspector will examine visible, accessible aspects of a home's interior and exterior from top to bottom. Each home is treated as a complete system. The goal of the inspection is to uncover and itemize hazards and deficiencies and determine the useful life span, functionality and interactivity of the home's components. There are limitations that can affect your inspection including such things as accessibility and the weather. In some cases your inspector may recommend hiring other experts to properly assess some components/systems in the home.
Most inspections take between two and three hours depending on the size of the home. We encourage you to attend your home inspection and walk through with the inspector. It's a great opportunity to take measurements, see how things work and ask questions.
In general, a Holmes Inspection report will detail:
In the end, the client receives a detailed report that's easy to read, understand and navigate. And that's not all! Holmes Inspections also helps you plan for the future.
- overall condition of the home and its components
- deficiencies and necessary repairs
- strengths and weaknesses
- safety issues and hazards
In addition to a complete home inspection, we also provide:
- an estimate for the cost of repairs and future maintenance
- an itemized annual maintenance schedule
- solutions to fixing deficiencies
- tips on how to operate and manage your home's systems efficiently
- suggestions for making your home a safer place to live
- customer service to answer your follow-up questions
Back to Top